Thursday, May 24, 2007

world's worst liar

ahhhhh, my idiocy knows no bounds. i am a bunglehead.
just meant to send the following text to my friend the mitton;
“what time do you want to meet at the v&a ? about seven, maybe ? i have told my boss i need to leave at three for an ‘important appointment’…har har har i am a terrific liar*.”
yes. i have sent it to my bloody boss by accident. he hasn’t noticed yet – with any luck he won’t look at his phone till three. i can see him from where i’m sitting.
this is not very good. i am looking at going on eternity leave.

* this is a joke. i am the world’s worst liar. i blush, stammer, look wildly around and generally cock it up.


**update attack: my boss has just walked past me three times. on the third he looked at me. suspiciously. more bulletins as events warrant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photo makes you look a little like a miasma of Courtney Love and Lily Allen. I am both fascinated and attracted, whilst simultaneously being somewhat intrigued and repelled by the threat of a twin shit singer-songwriteress in a one shit bagpipe. I implore you to alter it. Or to alter you voguesque pouting that alludes to these two filthy harpies.

kaiki said...

is this because i thought bill paxton was bill pullman ? let it go man, just let it go.
i’m fairly fond of this picture of me for the following reasons
(a) it shows only half my face. a half moon, if you like.
(b) i look partially naked – but i’m not!! just criminally underdressed.
(c) it demonstrrates one of my true skills – the ability to apparently repell men.
i’m like a gorgan in a cute dress.
if you think that’s a shit picture check out my myspace. courtney love can only dream about looking so pouty.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, still get a semi-