Tuesday, October 02, 2007

such a load of old bono, all of it.

The other night Alan and I were having late drinks in the pub and we overhead a table having a ‘Ten Bands we Must see before we Die’ conversation, which led us, in our meandering, drunken way, on to a conversation of ‘Ten Bands we’d rather Die then See’.
I’d forgotten all about it until last week when I received this message from Al;

Alan - Oasis, Hard-Fi, Fatboy Slim, The Kooks, Arctic Monkeys, U2, Calvin Harris, Maroon 5, Hootie and the Blowfish, and Hard-Fi again (Cos I hate them so much)...

Which led me to respond;

Daisy - u2, sting, sting and u2 in concert , sting, bono and simply red live with jamie cullum, genesis, phil collins, mike and mechanics, razorlight, steely dan, ub40, fallout boy, my chemical romance, ub40 guest appearing at a lenny kravitz concert.
*deep breath*
akkon the ringtone menace, jack penate, sean kingston, katie melua, dave stewart solo with jamie cullum on the pia-pia-pia-no, collins on drums, and bono on vocals. it’s a super group.super shit that is.

and m-people, which I have just thought of. Bunch of insipid, lukewarm arse.


(thanks to Alan for making me laugh so much about it though.)

6 comments:

teenareena said...

*Rod cocking Stewart
*Cher
*Simply Red
*Katie Mela-wela-how-the-fuck-do-you-know-how-many-bikes-are-in-Bejing???
*Phil Collins
*U2
*M People
*Any Reggae
*Shane Lynch or any of the fellas in Boyzone(what a shite name for a group, nice one Louie)
*J-Lo

This list is by no means complete. I could go on & on....

kaiki said...

oh come on, rod would be alright. maybe not manilow though. and why has no-one yet said celine dion ?
just looking through your otherwise excellent list i must say that it has become clear to me why we are friends....

teenareena said...

Well we were..that is until you said Rod Stewart wouldn't be so bad. There is a reason he was number one on my list.

HE'S A FUCKING CUNT.

Consider yourself D.I.V.O.R.C.E.D

Anonymous said...

Tina, do you realise you have comitted a cardinal sin by insulting the genius that is
ROD STEWART.
I love him.
I definitely do think he's sexy, has hot legs, and can find a reason to believe (that i'd like to shag him.)
I may have to reconsider our fried status.
Just so you know.

-Razorlight
-Simply Red
-James Blunt
-Black Lace
-Jive Bunny
-Did I mention RAZORLIGHT?
-Lighthouse Family
-Razorlight. I hate them.
-East 17...Oh no wait I've seen them already
-Razorlight

kaiki said...

i'm with the corpse of george harrison and muck jagger smoking down there, i would with rod, despite previously calling him 'conk face'.
however, threatening to reconsider your fried status ? i told you that fourth pint was a bad idea, mitton.
i am utterly behind you on razorlight, bunch of pap. however can i wang in elton john ?
controversial i know, but much as i love his music, i'd rather die then watch the podgy cock juggler live.

teenareena - come on now, we can sort this out, there is no need for D.I.V.O.R.C.E, we can go for counselling. or go to see westlife in concert ?

teenareena said...

I refuse to be berated for hating cock & balls stewart..

He a cunt, he's a cunt, he's a cunting cunting cunt.

End of story.